This is the legally mandated Annual General Meeting for the Pacific Bluegrass and Old-Time Music Association. We encourage all members to attend and participate in the meeting by:
- listening to a review of the year and updates on the financial status of the club
- participating in discussions related to the running of the club
- voting for new Board members, motions and special resolutions
Free entrance for all participants to the meeting.
After the meeting, join the open Bluegrass jam:
$6 drop-in fee for members, $8 for non-members. Jam begins at 7:30 until late. Please enter using the main floor door, at the corner of 8th Ave. and Ontario St.
We follow common Bluegrass protocols:
- Stringed instruments only please
- Take turns leading songs, and taking breaks
- When not playing a solo, keep your volume low, especially during others' solos
- When leading a song, give clear signals to the other musicians about whose turn is next
- Stay within the broadly defined Bluegrass/Americana genre as much as possible